- Offers classes for parents and their children, infants through five years old. Parents attend class with their child once a week. Children attend one to four times a week, depending on their age.
- Parents participate in their children’s classrooms once a week.
- Offers half-day sessions.
- Is a research based, Developmentally Appropriate Preschool.
- Implements the High Scope Curriculum.
- Has a professional, caring staff with strong backgrounds in Early Childhood Development. Our teachers are also credentialed Parent Educators.
- Provides a warm and nurturing environment where parents and children can learn together.
All classes are ongoing. If you would like to enroll, please complete an application and return to Wilson Preschool, 1840 Benton Street, Santa Clara, CA 95050. We will contact you if space is available in the class or your application will go on the wait list. If you have any questions, leave your contact information, child’s birth date, and state the classes that interest you by phone (408) 423-3674 or email email@example.com .
Registrations will be accepted until classes are full. If a class is full, we will place you on the waiting list, and notify you if there is an opening. Once you are accepted in a class, you will be asked to pay an $85
We believe that parents are their children’s first and foremost teachers. By offering a quality Parent Education Preschool, we are helping build stronger families and ultimately, stronger communities.
We offer a “hands on” developmentally appropriate curriculum, based on current knowledge of early childhood education, where children can learn through their play, grow at their own pace, and feel that school is a good place to be.
We provide a physically and emotionally safe, nurturing environment that respects family diversity and fosters self-esteem and personal growth for children, parents and staff.