- Offers classes for parents and their children, infants through five years old. Parents attend class with their child once a week. Children attend one to three times a week, depending on their age.
- Parents participate in their children’s classrooms once a week.
- Offers half-day sessions.
- Is a research based, Developmentally Appropriate Preschool.
- Implements the High Scope Curriculum.
- Has a professional, caring staff with strong backgrounds in Early Childhood Development. Our teachers are also credentialed Parent Educators.
- Provides a warm and nurturing environment where parents and children can learn together.
Our Spring Open House for new families is March 8, 10:00-1:00.
- Tour the school.
- Meet teachers and parents in the program.
- Open Enrollment applications for September 2014.
Four Year Old Classes - $410/10 weeks
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-12pm
- Tuesday 9am-12pm, Wednesday 12:30pm-3:30pm, Thursday 9am-12pm
Three Year Old Classes - $284/10 weeks
- Wednesday & Fridays 9am-12pm
- Tuesday & Thursdays 9am-12pm
Two Year Old Classes - $147/10 weeks
- Mondays 9am-12pm
- Tuesdays 9am-12pm
- Thursdays 9am-12pm
- Fridays 9am-12pm
Parenting the Older Toddler - $132/10 weeks
- Wednesdays 9am-11:30am (Birthdays Sept.2012-March 2013)
Parenting the Young Toddler - $120/10 weeks
- Mondays 9am-11:00am (Birthdays March 2013 - Sept. 2013)
Two to Four Year Old Saturday Class - $82/5 sessions
- Alternating Saturdays 9:30am -12:00pm