- Offers classes for parents and their children, infants through five years old. Parents attend class with their child once a week. Children attend one to three times a week, depending on their age.
- Parents participate in their children’s classrooms once a week.
- Offers half-day sessions.
- Is a research based, Developmentally Appropriate Preschool.
- Implements the High Scope Curriculum.
- Has a professional, caring staff with strong backgrounds in Early Childhood Development. Our teachers are also credentialed Parent Educators.
- Provides a warm and nurturing environment where parents and children can learn together.
Open Enrollment for new families is March 7-28, 2015. Applications for the 2015/16 school year will be available online and at our Open House on March 7th, 10:00-1:00. Open Enrollment class assignments are determined by lottery. New families participating in the lottery will be notified by email in May. Families who are placed in classes then pay the $85 pre-registration fee to confirm their placement. Families not placed in a class are put on the wait list. If you are currently on the wait list and did not get a spot for the 2014/15 school year, you must re-apply for the open enrollment lottery.