- Offers classes for parents and their children, infants through five years old. Parents attend class with their child once a week. Children attend one to three times a week, depending on their age.
- Parents participate in their children’s classrooms once a week.
- Offers half-day sessions.
- Is a research based, Developmentally Appropriate Preschool.
- Implements the High Scope Curriculum.
- Has a professional, caring staff with strong backgrounds in Early Childhood Development. Our teachers are also credentialed Parent Educators.
- Provides a warm and nurturing environment where parents and children can learn together.
Four Year Old Classes - $410/10 weeks
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-12pm
- Tuesday 9am-12pm, Wednesday 12:30pm-3:30pm, Thursday 9am-12pm
Three Year Old Classes - $284/10 weeks
- Wednesday & Fridays 9am-12pm
- Tuesday & Thursdays 9am-12pm
Two Year Old Classes - $147/10 weeks
- Mondays 9am-12pm
- Tuesdays 9am-12pm
- Thursdays 9am-12pm
- Fridays 9am-12pm
Parenting the Toddler (12 -24 months) - $132/10 weeks
- Mondays 9am-11:30 am
- Wednesdays 9am-11:30 am
Two to Four Year Old Saturday Class - $82/5 sessions
- Alternating Saturdays 9:30am -12:00pm
Open Enrollment for new families is March 8-29, 2014. Applications will be available online and at our Open House on March 8th, 10:00-1:00. Open Enrollment class assignments are determined by lottery. New families participating in the lottery will be notified by email in May. Families who are placed in classes then pay the $85 pre-registration fee to confirm their placement. Families not placed in a class are put on the wait list. If you are currently on the wait list and did not get a spot for the 2013/14 school year, you must re-apply for the open enrollment lottery.
All classes are ongoing. Please leave your contact information and child’s birth date, and state the classes that interest you by phone (408) 423-3674 or email email@example.com .
Registrations will be accepted until classes are full. If a class is full, we will place you on the waiting list, and notify you if there is an opening. Once you are accepted in a class, you will be asked to pay an $85