- Offers classes for parents and their children, infants through five years old. Parents attend class with their child once a week. Children attend one to four times a week, depending on their age.
- Parents participate in their children’s classrooms once a week.
- Offers half-day sessions.
- Is a research based, Developmentally Appropriate Preschool.
- Implements the High Scope Curriculum.
- Has a professional, caring staff with strong backgrounds in Early Childhood Development. Our teachers are also credentialed Parent Educators.
- Provides a warm and nurturing environment where parents and children can learn together.
January 30 - Feburary 10 Current Families Register
February 11 - March 3 New Families Register for the Open Enrollment Lottery
March 18 Email Class Confirmation and/or Wait List
Parent Education office at 408-423-3674.
Our Spring Open House for new families is Saturday, February 11 , 10:00-1:00. Open House Flyer
- Tour the school.
- Meet the teachers and parents in the program.
- Open Enrollment applications for September 2017.
- Children are welcome.