- Offers classes for parents and their children, infants through five years old. Parents attend class with their child once a week. Children attend one to four times a week, depending on their age.
- Parents participate in their children’s classrooms once a week.
- Offers half-day sessions.
- Is a research based, Developmentally Appropriate Preschool.
- Implements the High Scope Curriculum.
- Has a professional, caring staff with strong backgrounds in Early Childhood Development. Our teachers are also credentialed Parent Educators.
- Provides a warm and nurturing environment where parents and children can learn together.
January 30 - Feburary 10 Current Families Register
February 11 - March 3 New Families Register for the Open Enrollment Lottery
March 17 Email Class Confirmation and/or Wait List
Parent Education office at 408-423-3674.
Our 2nd Spring Open House for new families is Saturday, February 11 , 10:00-1:00. Open House Flyer
- Tour the school.
- Meet the teachers and parents in the program.
- Open Enrollment applications for September 2017.
- Children are welcome.
All classes are ongoing. If you would like to enroll, please complete an application and return to Wilson Preschool, 1840 Benton Street, Santa Clara, CA 95050. We will contact you if space is available in the class or your application will go on the wait list. If you have any questions, leave your contact information, child’s birth date, and state the classes that interest you by phone (408) 423-3674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Registrations will be accepted until classes are full. If a class is full, we will place you on the waiting list, and notify you if there is an opening. Once you are accepted in a class, you will be asked to pay an $85